mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU
حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات

مدرسين خصوصيين – ملخصات هامة مجانية لجميع المواد
خدماتنا لجميع فروع الجامعة ولجميع الأقسام الدراسية

واتس اب 00963957547725
mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

AOU حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج AOU

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
واتس اب-موبايل 00963957547725 -mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com

Instagram

A230A: Reading and Studying Literature 1

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
WhatsApp-00963951432013
Admin
WhatsApp-00963951432013

عدد المساهمات : 2429
نقاط : 291674
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 54
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st

A230A: Reading and Studying Literature 1  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A230A: Reading and Studying Literature 1    A230A: Reading and Studying Literature 1  I_icon_minitimeالخميس نوفمبر 16, 2017 1:17 am

Shakespeare crafted the character of Iago in a complex way that caused critics to differ greatly when interpreting the role he plays in the tragedy Othello. A.C. Bradley notes that the tragedy is “the undoing of the noble Moor by the devilish cunning of Iago,” while literary critic F. R. Leavis strongly attacks the Bradley view, asserting that “[t]he plain fact is that in Shakespeare’s tragedy of Othello Othello is the chief personage – the chief personage in such a sense that the tragedy may fairly be said to be Othello’s character in action. Iago is subordinate and merely ancillary.” In view of these conflicting views elaborated by Bradley and Leavis, discuss (using relevant quotations and examples from the play) the role Iago plays in bringing about this tragedy: How
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0…txr4YLCDHckErHNV-uwWpA8zXMZRd3J4lu7H3rg-pcZbkR1JkqQ 10/9/17, 5V47 PM Page 1 of 4
does Iago’s behavior play out in the play? How do the different characters in the play view his actions and behaviors? Are they bluffed and fooled by his manipulative character? To what extent can we blame Iago for the destruction of the tragic hero, Othello? Is Iago driven by his pure destructive wickedness or are his purposes justifiable? Does Iago’s behavior echo Venetian prejudices and intolerance towards Othello, the Moor who managed to occupy a very prestigious and critical place in their society? In your opinion, what did Shakespeare intend the character of Iago to represent in the play?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.aoua.123.st

A230A: Reading and Studying Literature 1
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» A230A: Reading and Studying Literature I
»  TMA Cover Form FACULTY OF LANGUAGE STUDIES A230A: Reading and Studying Literature Part (I): STUDENT INFORMATION (to be completed by student) 1. Name: 2. Student ID No: 3. Section No: 4. Tel. : 5. E-mail: I confirm that the work prese
»  TMA Cover Form FACULTY OF LANGUAGE STUDIES A230A: Reading and Studying Literature Part (I): STUDENT INFORMATION (to be completed by student) 1. Name: 2. Student ID No: 3. Section No: 4. Tel. : 5. E-mail: I confirm that the work prese
» A230B: Reading and Studying Literature II

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU :: واجبات TMA - Fall 2018-
انتقل الى: