mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU
حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات

مدرسين خصوصيين – ملخصات هامة مجانية لجميع المواد
خدماتنا لجميع فروع الجامعة ولجميع الأقسام الدراسية

واتس اب 00963957547725
mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

AOU حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج AOU

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
واتس اب-موبايل 00963957547725 -mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com

Instagram

T215A: Communication and information technologies (I)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
WhatsApp-00963951432013
Admin
WhatsApp-00963951432013

عدد المساهمات : 2429
نقاط : 291324
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 54
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st

T215A: Communication and information technologies (I) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: T215A: Communication and information technologies (I)   T215A: Communication and information technologies (I) I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 03, 2017 3:43 am

Spring 2016/2017
Question 1 (40 marks)
Question 2 (20 marks)
Question 3 (24 marks)
Question 4 (16 marks)
Plagiarism Warning:
As per AOU rules and regulations, all students are required to submit their own TMA work and avoid plagiarism. The AOU has implemented sophisticated techniques for plagiarism detection. You must provide all references in case you use and quote another person's work in your TMA. You will be penalized for any act of plagiarism as per the AOU's rules and regulations.
Declaration of No Plagiarism by Student (to be signed and submitted by student with TMA work):
I hereby declare that this submitted TMA work is a result of my own efforts and I have not plagiarized any other person's work. I have provided all references of information that I have used and quoted in my TMA work.
Name of Student:………………………………..
Signature:…………………………………………...
Date:……………………………………………………
Question 1: Wireless network:
This question carries 40% of the marks for this assignment.
More and more organizations are incorporating mobile access via wireless networks into their remote access strategies. These organizations are deploying mobile solutions to achieve specific business goals, improve productivity and reduce costs. Using the internet and other resources (e.g., books and AOU e-library), write a report explaining the following factors:
 Discuss the threats inherent in moving to wireless networks. (8 marks)
 Explain briefly, some of the techniques used to safeguard against these threats? (6 marks)
 What does IPsec stands for? Why is it used for? (6 marks)
 What is Mobile IP? Explain briefly its operation? (6 marks)
 Discuss briefly additional security measures (at least three) that can be used to further secure and protect the mobile devices? (6 marks)
Report Writing:
Please adhere to the following guidelines for writing your report:
Your report should be between 500 and 600 words in length. Under-length and over-length reports will be penalized.
Your report should include at least two figures and/or tables. Do not forget to include a caption for each figure/table and to use cross-referencing. (3 Marks)
Ensure that your report meets the objectives, has an appropriate structure and style, and that its technical level is appropriate for the audience, purpose and medium. For more details, you can refer to the T215 textbooks (Block 1 – Part 7; Block 2 – Part 7 and Block 3). (2 marks)
In order to be allocated marks for your answer, you must demonstrate the quality of your research via the references/citations that you include per question. You must cite all the references i.e. any internet web site, book, journal, article etc. that you have used as a source of information for your report (3 marks)
You are advised to remind yourself of the issues concerning plagiarism.
Question 2: Bluetooth technology
This question carries 20 % of the marks for this assignment.
A high school has recently begun to use Bluetooth input and output devices in association with some of its desktop computers. Imagine that you are working in this school as a network technical support. In order to introduce the Bluetooth technology to the students of the school, the schools’ principal had asked you to write a summary explaining the following factors:
Give an overview about Bluetooth technology. (4 marks)
What are the piconets and scatternets in Bluetooth? (4 marks)
Why piconets and scatternets are used in Bluetooth? (4 marks)
What are the advantages/disadvantages of piconets when compared with scatternets?
(4 marks)
Write your answer in such a way that it is suitable for readers in the appropriate age range, no matter what subjects they are studying. You need to use diagrams to support your answer.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for writing your summary:
Your summary should be between 200 and 300 words in length. Under-length and over-length summary will be penalized.
Your summary should include at least two figures and/or tables. Do not forget to include a caption for each figure/table and to use cross-referencing. (2 Marks)
In order to be allocated marks for your answer you must demonstrate the quality of your research via the references/citations that you include per question. You must cite all the references i.e. any internet web site, book, journal, article etc. that you have used as a source of information for your report. (2 marks)
Question 3: Optical storage devices.
This question carries 24% of the marks for this assignment.
You have studied in T215A optical storage devices. An example of optical storage devices is the blue-ray disk. Write a summary that explains the main idea behind the blue-ray disc technology. The brief should include the following items:
 What does a blue-ray disc mean? (6 marks)
 What technology is used for storing and reading data? (6 marks)
 Draw a comparison table between CDs, DVDs, and Blue-Ray discs. (8 marks)
Please adhere to the following guidelines for writing your summary:
Your summary should be between 200 and 300 words in length. Under-length and over-length summary will be penalized.
Your summary should include at least two figures and/or tables. Do not forget to include a caption for each figure/table and to use cross-referencing. (2 Marks)
In order to be allocated marks for your answer you must demonstrate the quality of your research via the references/citations that you include per question. You must cite all the references i.e. any internet web site, book, journal, article etc. that you have used as a source of information for your report. (2 marks)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.aoua.123.st

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» T215B: Communication and information technologies (II)
» T175A: Networked living: Exploring Information and Communication technologies
» T175B: Networked living: Exploring Information and Communication technologies B
» Arab Open University Faculty of Computer Studies Computing and Information Technology Department T175B: Networked living: Exploring Information and Communication technologies 1 First Semester
» Arab Open University Faculty of Computer Studies Computing and Information Technology Department T175B: Networked living: Exploring Information and Communication technologies 1 First Semester

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU :: واجبات الفصل الثاني 2017-
انتقل الى: