mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU
حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات

مدرسين خصوصيين – ملخصات هامة مجانية لجميع المواد
خدماتنا لجميع فروع الجامعة ولجميع الأقسام الدراسية

واتس اب 00963957547725
mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

AOU حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج AOU

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
واتس اب-موبايل 00963957547725 -mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com

Instagram

AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
WhatsApp-00963951432013
Admin
WhatsApp-00963951432013

عدد المساهمات : 2429
نقاط : 291724
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 54
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st

AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II   AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Format and Word Count:
The student’s work should be presented in an ESSAY of around 1200 words.
Referencing:
The essay should include a list of references (print and electronic) at the end in addition to in-text referencing as per the requirements of the Harvard Referencing System. Proper referencing is a serious academic requirement and skill and will be rewarded accordingly.
Writing and Discussion Topic:
Cultural encounters can prove to be very enriching to all those involve, yet could prove very confusing and disrupting. In most cases these encounters lead to conflict of values, both at the individual and societal levels. Explore how cultural encounters are manifested in literary works, specifically short stories from An Anthology of Short Stories from Five Continents, with particular reference to “One out of Many” by V. S. Naipaul.
In the process of answering the TMA, you should make sure to include the below five sub questions:
1) How is the concept of cultural encounter treated in the short story “One out of Many”?
2) Is the author, V. S. Naipaul, aware of the cultural encounter theme? How does she manifest that awareness?
3) Are the main characters, mainly Santosh, aware of the cultural encounter theme? What clues does he provide of such awareness, if any?
4) How does the usage of “clothes” highlight the theme of cultural encounter in “One out of Many”?
5) How does the usage of “contrasts” (present versus past, now versus then, here versus home) throughout the short story help in highlighting the theme of cultural encounter?

Guidance on Addressing the Topic:
Before you embark on writing the essay, you need to read carefully Book 3 Cultural Encounters in order to familiarize yourself with the topic at large and make use of the skills presented in the book when writing your essay. You are strongly advised to consult sources on the topic and widen your knowledge of the topic under consideration, but it is of the utmost importance to document any words or ideas that are not your own. Once you have the material ready, it is advisable that you follow the steps (1-5) indicated in the section above to avoid omitting sub-questions. Although the topic is most relevant to Unit 3, you should demonstrate your knowledge of the complexity of the concept of cultural encounters as presented in the all the units to draw lessons and examples from them if need be, and not model your treatment solely after a particular treatment appearing in a single unit.
Note on the PT3 Form:
The tutor’s comments that appear here on the PT3 form and on the script of the student’s TMA should be taken seriously by the student as mentioned in the Course Guide.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.aoua.123.st

AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» AA100A The Arts Past and Present
» AA100B The Arts Past and Present II
»  TMA Cover Form FACULTY OF LANGUAGE STUDIES AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II Part (I): STUDENT INFORMATION (to be completed by student) 1. Name: 2. Student ID No: 3. Section No: 4. Tel. : 5. E-mail: I confirm that the work presented here is
»  TMA Cover Form FACULTY OF LANGUAGE STUDIES AA100B: The Arts Past and Present II Part (I): STUDENT INFORMATION (to be completed by student) 1. Name: 2. Student ID No: 3. Section No: 4. Tel. : 5. E-mail: I confirm that the work presented here is

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU :: واجبات الفصل الثاني 2017-
انتقل الى: