عدد المساهمات : 2348
نقاط : 158831
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 46
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st
|موضوع: The Victorian era is the golden age of colonization that enlarged Britain into a kingdom on which the sun never sets. This enlargement was not always positive but brought with it an ominous harvest to Britain and the colonies. With some minor success sto الجمعة أبريل 01, 2016 6:04 am|| |
The Victorian era is the golden age of colonization that enlarged Britain into a kingdom on which the sun never sets. This enlargement was not always positive but brought with it an ominous harvest to Britain and the colonies. With some minor success stories of the ‘white man’ upholding his burden towards the colonized such as “The Beach of Falesa”, the bulk of literary works testify to the contrary such as The Sign of Four. Discuss how Doyle presents the colonial project as a threat to the British ‘home’ while Stevenson presents a milder version of a quasi successful relation between the colonizers and colonized. Has the life experience of both writers affected their perspectives on the nature of the relationship and the ‘contact zone’; Stevenson being an actual intellectual immigrant while Doyle a theorist depending on second hand experience and secondary written sources?
1. Use of E-library is a credit to your essay. Make sure the sources are academic.
2. Divide your articles into five paragraphs and discuss each question in a separate paragraph with examples and quotations from the novel.
3. The word count should range from 1500-2000 words.
4. Revise the final document before submitting your TMA to avoid typos and grammatical mistakes.
5. Use the MLA style of documentation.
6. Make sure that you include the official TMA cover. Do not include the question or marking grid in your soft document.
حلول جميع الواجبات
موبايل – واتس أب
حلول مضمونة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج
حلول الواجبات غير مكررة ونسبة التشابه أقل من 10%