mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU
حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات

مدرسين خصوصيين – ملخصات هامة مجانية لجميع المواد
خدماتنا لجميع فروع الجامعة ولجميع الأقسام الدراسية

واتس اب 00963957547725
mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

AOU حلول مضمونة وغير مكررة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج AOU

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
واتس اب-موبايل 00963957547725 -mustafaalbeda@hotmail.com

Instagram

BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID: m.aniljob@aou.org.bh Contact #: +973 17407166 Assignment I ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
WhatsApp-00963951432013
Admin
WhatsApp-00963951432013

عدد المساهمات : 2429
نقاط : 290224
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 54
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st

BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers  Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID:  m.aniljob@aou.org.bh   Contact #: +973 17407166                 Assignment I ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID: m.aniljob@aou.org.bh Contact #: +973 17407166 Assignment I ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of    	   BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers  Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID:  m.aniljob@aou.org.bh   Contact #: +973 17407166                 Assignment I ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 25, 2015 1:59 am

BMIT 5103
Information Technology for Managers
Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job
Email ID: m.aniljob@aou.org.bh Contact #: +973 17407166
Assignment I
ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION
Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of an information technology department within your organization. This report, covering the findings and recommendations, is due in Meeting 3. Prepare your paper on your analysis as outlined below.
The goal of the paper is to allow you to develop a "big picture" view of an IT department of a business organization, which has intranet or extranet technology. The analysis should cover the following topics:
• Description of how an IT organization is placed within the firm. The description should identify the title of the head of IT (e.g., CIO, director of MIS, MIS manager, or DP director), as well as the user areas in which the IT organization provides the main support.
• Description of the IT structure's internal organization. This description will include an organization chart and a description of the responsibilities of each organizational unit within the IT structure. This analysis will include the staff size, skill levels, and primary responsibilities.
Based on the findings, answer the following question and provide general recommendations on actions that might be taken to address any deficiencies.
Is the IT organization properly placed within the organization? Should the IT function be reporting to different organization? Has the IT organization reached sufficient stature and made sufficient organizational impact to be reporting to the top of the company?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.aoua.123.st

BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID: m.aniljob@aou.org.bh Contact #: +973 17407166 Assignment I ANALYSIS OF AN IT ORGANIZATION Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Assignment -2 1 BMIT 5103 Information Technology for Managers Tutor: Dr. Minimol Anil Job Email ID: m.aniljob@aou.org.bh Contact #: +973 17407166 Assignment II Cut-off Date: 12/12/2015 Prepare a three pages research report based on the following topics, u
» Prepare a 2 page paper that analyzes the organization of an information technology department within your organization. This report, covering the findings and recommendations, is due in Meeting 3. Prepare your paper on your analysis as outlined below. Th
» Please read these instructions carefully. However, contact your tutor in case of any difficulties with the instructions. You should submit your completed assignment to your tutor to arrive no later than the cut-off Date Please use standard A4 size paper
»  Faculty of Computer Studies T103: Computer Organization and Architecture Fall 2015 2016 Tutor Marked Assignment Cut-off Date: Dec 16, 2015 Total Marks: 40 Contents Mark Question 1 ­-----------------------------------------------
»  Faculty of Computer Studies T103: Computer Organization and Architecture Fall 2015 2016 Tutor Marked Assignment Cut-off Date: Dec 16, 2015 Total Marks: 40 Contents Mark Question 1 ­-----------------------------------------------

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
AOU حل جميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج لجميع الفروع والتخصصات AOU :: حلول واجبات 2016 الفصل الصيفي AOU(يشاهدة الآن 3537 زائر)-
انتقل الى: