عدد المساهمات : 2348
نقاط : 158831
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 46
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st
|موضوع: Famous artists (painters, musicians, etc.) have established reputations. These reputations are far from being uniform, with each of these figures having more than one “reputation”. Moreover, the process of reputation construction/formation is far from bei الإثنين نوفمبر 16, 2015 10:31 am|| |
Famous artists (painters, musicians, etc.) have established reputations. These reputations are far from being uniform, with each of these figures having more than one “reputation”. Moreover, the process of reputation construction/formation is far from being a simple and straightforward process as very little is involved in investigating the sources and accuracy of reputations. History is full of artists whose reputations in their days and in later days are much contested. Choose one such artist and provide a study of his/her reputation and the issues involved in its making. Note that the artist should not be among those covered in Book 1. First, you should read to build your understanding of the complex theme of reputation before focusing your attention on material that would help you address the subthemes numbered 1-5 below, as they apply to your artist of choice:
1) Highlight the issues involved in setting the chosen artist in his/her historical context.
2) Discuss how issues of historical interpretation affected the construction of the chosen artist’s reputation.
3) Comment on the issues involved in using historical evidence appropriately as far as the reputation construction of the chosen artist is concerned.
4) Investigate how social values/norms impact the reputation construction of this artist.
5) Reflect on how views on tradition and innovation relate to the chosen artist’s work and his/her reputation(s).
حلول جميع الواجبات
موبايل – واتس أب
حلول مضمونة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج
حلول الواجبات غير مكررة ونسبة التشابه أقل من 10%