عدد المساهمات : 2348
نقاط : 160481
السٌّمعَة : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2008
العمر : 46
الموقع : www.aoua.123.st
|موضوع: Faculty of Business Studies Tutor Marked Assignment B301 A: Making Sense of Strategy I FALL Semester 2015 – 2016 This tutor marked-assignment is meant to assess the student’s ability in understanding, and application of t الأربعاء نوفمبر 11, 2015 3:30 am|| |
Faculty of Business Studies
Tutor Marked Assignment
B301 A: Making Sense of Strategy I
FALL Semester 2015 – 2016
This tutor marked-assignment is meant to assess the student’s ability in understanding, and application of the course materials provided in the class room and ideas from external sources, as well as to test his/her reflection and critical thinking. Among other ILOs, it is also intended to test the student’s ability to argue relevantly and to justify a point of view besides, constructing, defending and evaluating an argument, using relevant evidence and giving reasons for conclusions. It accounts for 20% of the total grade assigned to the course
The TMA must be done with strict compliance to the guidelines and instructions stated, otherwise there will be penalties in form of marks deduction as per the university’s policy.
You are encouraged to collaborate with others in studying, but submitted work copied from or written jointly with others is not acceptable. Submitting work that has been done by someone else and persistent borrowing of other people’s work without citation are obvious instances of plagiarism and are regarded as cheating. Paying for work from other sources and submitting it as your own is also cheating. It is intellectually dishonest to cheat. If a case of plagiarism is proven, this is a serious offence and the disciplinary procedures will be followed, as described under the Examination Policy of the AOU. Cases of plagiarism will receive a mark of “Zero” on the assignment. Please refer to AOU plagiarism policy.
1. TMA must be written in ESSAY format, BULLETS and NUMBERING to be avoided. Avoid writing TMA in first person tense. E.g. “I suggest that …” or “In this TMA I am going to discuss…”etc.
2. Word count should be exact with 10% (More/less) tolerance.
3. You must acknowledge all sources of information using full Harvard Style Referencing (In-text referencing plus list of references at the end) Minimum of 5 references are required. MUST include E-library and course materials.
4. Wikipedia is not recommended as a reference.
5. Copy and paste- plagiarized work will be detected by TURNITIN and heavily penalized.
6. TMAs to tutors through emails and late submission not permitted.
7. Strictly use the PT3 form yellow color mark accompanying this TMA.
Any other non compliance to guidelines and requirements will be penalized
WARNING: THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION OF CUT-OFF DATE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Please Note that this particular TMA is meant to respond to recommendations given by EE to encourage and develop greater critical analytical skills especially at level 6, by encouraging the students to read more widely; the greater use of comparative case studies; and encouraging part-time students to reflect on the application of the theories discussed to their own workplace.
Reference may be made to Readings for Blocks 1 and2 Reading 4.
For the purposes of this TMA you are supposed to use SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces of competition framework.
1. Using each attribute of SWOT analysis, critically analyze and discuss the Porter’s five forces of Competition framework of CONSTRUCTION industry in your country.
2. Offer 4 (four) suggestions for improvement in the construction industry of your country.
**Note: Your discussion must comprise of ALL the five forces of competition framework.
(Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt or Sudan)
***************** Good Luck *********************
حلول جميع الواجبات
موبايل – واتس أب
حلول مضمونة لجميع الواجبات ومشاريع التخرج
حلول الواجبات غير مكررة ونسبة التشابه أقل من 10%